DUI is a serious problem in cities like Las Vegas, where leisure establishments are a dime-a-dozen and large road networks are present. The prevalence of DUI cases, as well as the ease that such situations can happen in the city, have led to many arrests and conviction for even the most minor of offenses. Here are a number of ways to get arrested for a DUI in Las Vegas:
- Controlling a vehicle while intoxicated (the most familiar and most common)
- Found drunk within 2 hours after controlling a vehicle
- Controlling a vehicle while drugged
- Controlling a vehicle while drunk and drugged
- Committing a vehicular homicide while drunk/drugged/drunk and drugged
Knowing these DUI-related offenses can help you better enjoy your stay in Las Vegas and avoid any nasty legal repercussions.